Friday, March 7, 2008

Day Four - Big Sky, Montana

I started off the day with the intention of heading up the hill again but after breakfast my hacking cough and runny nose said otherwise. I have been taking sudafed and nyquil to mask the symptoms but am sick of feeling crummy. So, I decided to take a break today and get over the cold I have been fighting for the past five days. I think I am over the worst and just want it done so I can feel better for the rest of my trip. I have a two day pass for Moonlight Basin and will ski there until Sunday afternoon when I head down to Jackson Hole. Today gave me the chance to upload some photos, catch up on my correspondence and see a string of middling movies on the various HBO channels. It feels like a long time since I have goofed off for a whole day.

No comments: