Saturday, February 9, 2008

Google's Ad(non)sense

A few days after I post new blog entries, I see that my Google Adsense ad usually changes. The one I noticed today makes absolutely no sense whatsoever though. Who would have thought that a blog that has lately been focused on skiing, random wonderful people I have met while traveling and other self-absorbed topics would result in this?

Big Women - Pics Galore
For big women seeking relationships Pics, personals, & more. Join free.
BBWDatefinder.com

Could it be like Amazon's recommendations? Perhaps. Imagine: "People like you who love skiing and sharing stories also love... BBW." Maybe they are onto something (though I doubt it; or their algorithms need a little tweaking). Or is this Google trying to get me to broaden my horizons?


No comments: